This page avoids any mention of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
for interception of errant aircraft.
By not describing SOP, this page comports with the official story
that the military is unprepared to intercept domestic aircraft.
The attack at the Pentagon took place in one of the most heavily guarded
air spaces in the world.
The notion that Flight77 could fly into Washington and carry out the
PentagonAttack unopposed, almost an hour after the first plane
struck the World Trade Center, at a time when the FAA and NORAD know
that more than 2 planes have been hijacked, is absurd. Of all the
flights of 9/11, Flight 77 was the easiest to detect, the easiest to
intercept, and given its supposed target, the most obvious to be
Andrews Air Force base, ten miles from the Pentagon is home to two 'combat-ready' squadrons:
- the 121st Fighter Squadron (FS-121) of the 113th Fighter Wing (FW-113), equipped with F-16 fighters;
- the 321st Marine Fighter
Attack Squadron (VMFA-321) of the 49th Marine Air Group, Detachment A
(MAG-49 Det-A), equipped F/A-18 fighters. CBS (Cached)
- F-15s can travel at speeds of 1875 mph while F-16s can travel at 1500 mph. FAS
There is evidence of a cover up.
There is evidence that fighters accompanied at least one of the 9/11 flights:
The Nashua controllers have learned through discussions with other
controllers that an F-16 fighter stayed in hot pursuit of another
hijacked commercial airliner until it crashed in Pennsylvania, the
employee said. Although controllers don't have complete details of the
Air Force's chase of the Boeing 757, they have learned the F-16 made
360-degree turns to remain close to the commercial jet, the employee
said. APFN Portland News
"Allah blinds the heathens' radar" scenario:
- There are 4 active military radar sites within range of Washington.
- There is evidence that at least some parts of the Air Force was told to stand down.
Let's not give a hint of what that evidence is or where to find it.
No hijacker in history has turned off a transponder:
- The transponder broadacasts the plane's altitude and location.
- The transponder is used by pilots to signal a hijacking.
- Without the transponder, the aircraft does not show up on
some smaller civilian radar, but still shows up on active
Or try one of these actions:
of this page
(last modified 2003-12-11 03:47:40)